Soal Possessive Pronoun Lengkap Jawaban

Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda Materi Possessive Pronoun Beserta Jawaban
  1. I told her my secret, and she told me …
    a. Mine
    b. His
    c. Yours
    d. Hers
  2. Are those cables the mechanics’? No, they aren’t …
    a. Theirs
    b. Yours
    c. Ours
    d. His
  3. My pen is running out of ink. Can I borrow …?
    a. Theirs
    b. Yours
    c. Ours
    d. His
  4. We have three horses. They are …
    a. Theirs
    b. Yours
    c. Ours
    d. His
  5. He has a helmet. That helmet is …
    a. Theirs
    b. Yours
    c. Ours
    d. His
  6. Is this scarf Diana’s? Yes, it is …
    a. Hers
    b. Yours
    c. Ours
    d. His
  7. We haven’t tested our strategy yet. Have you tested … lately?
    a. Hers
    b. Yours
    c. Ours
    d. His
  8. The horse swished....tail to keep flies away.
    a. It’s
    b. Its
    c. Its’
    d. The
  9. This dessert is ... but you can have it.
    a. My
    b. Mine
    c. Yours
    d. Delicious
  10. Please return...money at once.
    a. Mine
    b. Your
    c. My
    d. Its
  11. ... car is so dirty I can’t even tell what color it is.
    a. Your
    b. Yours
    c. Hers
    d. Ours
  12. When the cat saw the dog, it stopped in...tracks.a. My
    b. Its
    c. His
    d. Hers
Jawaban:
  1. d. Hers
  2. a. Theirs
  3. b. Yours
  4. c. Ours
  5. d. His
  6. a. Hers
  7. b. Yours
  8. b. Its
  9. b. Mine
  10. c. My
  11. a. Your
  12. b. Its
LihatTutupKomentar